FS: Canon 10-22mm Lens

r0nd3L

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my slightly used Canon 10-22mm lens. I bought it about 4 months ago, but haven't used it more than 5 times. Decided to sell it and possibly pick up a lens more suited for all around use. Includes original package, warranty card, etc. Lens is flawless. Looking for $600 + shipping. Pickup available in Chicagoland area.

I would be interested in your lens. How would we go about the sale so that neither of us gets ripped off?

Hey guys, both of you are fairly new with only a few posts, for me this would ring warning bells,

r0nd3L has had thing for sale on here before if the buyer was also a member you can pm them and check out there contribution to the forum-although that wont guarantee a good sale.

Unfortunatly Technical director, being this is your first post it may well cause some doubt over your reliability as a buyer.

unless you meet face to face, (and even then there is no guarantee) either of you wont get ripped off.

Always use Paypal, never western union etc, never give out bank details to a stranger, if meeting in person make sure the money exchanged is instantly cleared funds (bankers draft in england) or cash. oh and even paypal cant guarantee you wont get ripped off

Hey guys, both of you are fairly new with only a few posts, for me this would ring warning bells,

r0nd3L has had thing for sale on here before if the buyer was also a member you can pm them and check out there contribution to the forum-although that wont guarantee a good sale.

Unfortunatly Technical director, being this is your first post it may well cause some doubt over your reliability as a buyer.

unless you meet face to face, (and even then there is no guarantee) either of you wont get ripped off.

Always use Paypal, never western union etc, never give out bank details to a stranger, if meeting in person make sure the money exchanged is instantly cleared funds (bankers draft in england) or cash. oh and even paypal cant guarantee you wont get ripped off

Unfortunately, those lenses sold on eBay and buyers weren't from this forum, AFAIK.

I know it's hard to trust people on the internet, but I've been using my username for every forum that I've been on in the past 4 years, so I definitely wouldn't want to rip anybody off and ruin my reputation.

Here are my profiles on the other forums that I have sold a lot of items:

1) VWVortex.com - http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerouser?cmd=viewprofile&id=234608
2) NewBeetle.org - http://newbeetle.org/forums/member.php?u=910
3) LS1GTO.com - http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/member.php?u=23388

As you can see I have good amount of posts in each of them and no bad feedbacks.

Also, here is my eBay account: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...signs&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Finally, if you use PayPal you can always file a claim with either PayPal or your credit card company to get your money back in case of fraud. However, I know this won't happen if you purchase from me.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh man, forget VWWhoretex, even if you are not from Michigan you should get on MichiganVW.org. It is a MUCH friendlier and close knit group. On top of that most of the great minds of Vortex are on MIVE. It's a great forum, check it out and tell them LeftNut sent you!

Oh man, forget VWWhoretex, even if you are not from Michigan you should get on MichiganVW.org. It is a MUCH friendlier and close knit group. On top of that most of the great minds of Vortex are on MIVE. It's a great forum, check it out and tell them LeftNut sent you!

I would join but I don't have a VW anymore. I liked 'tex for techinical sections, other sections are pretty much useless (*cough*mkiv forum*cough*).

Thanks for the invite, though, I'm gonna go check it out anyway.

Social Security Number so I can do a background check so I know you won't rip me off?

Just kidding...just playing to the beat of the forum ;)

I have this lens and I'll vouch that it kicks ass and is at a great price...I recently purchased the same lens for over 700. Good luck with sale :)

Social Security Number so I can do a background check so I know you won't rip me off?

Just kidding...just playing to the beat of the forum ;)

I have this lens and I'll vouch that it kicks ass and is at a great price...I recently purchased the same lens for over 700. Good luck with sale :)

Thanks for the bump :thumbup:

Still got it :)

Most reactions

Back