FS: Canon 50D - Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM lens - Canon BG-E2N Battery Grip + more

GraphicsGeek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
PLEASE NOTE THAT LENS IS NOW NOT INCLUDED. I COULDNT EDIT THE TITLE

So I got an extremely good deal on an upgraded body and am selling my Canon 50D and Canon BG-E2N Battery Grip. Everything is in excellent condition with all boxes and manuals. Also comes with 4 batteries and the Canon hand strap for use with the battery grip.

Everything goes for $1000. Here is a link to my ebay auction if you'd rather go that route since Im new around here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220546810783

Yes, I know the picture is crappy for a photo forum but its kinda hard to take a good photo of the camera so a phone pic will have to do.

photo.jpg

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
fyi the first picture is not the same model as 50d, the one shown has a small LCD with a small screen under it.

Doh, I didnt see that. I was just trying to show how it looks with the hand strap. Ill be putting up actual photos when I get home this evening.

I don't mean to question you but all that stuff bought new adds up to $1352 (not counting S&H) with a little bit of shopping around. Is the resale value really that good that it only loses about $100?

He might find someone to pay that, but I bought a hardly used 50d with 28-135 USM Canon lens one week ago on ebay for $900 shipped with charger and battery

Most reactions

New Topics

Back