FS: Canon 5D MK II Body

grayson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sup Guys. Selling my digital gear. I have a very clean canon 5D mark II with only around 7000 shutter actuations. It comes with the original packaging, manuals, and software as well as the blank warrenty card, strap, battery, and charger. im also including 2 CF cards. There are a couple of small, very minor paint chips near the shutter button. only cosmetic. other than that everything is about perfect. both screens are protected by screen protectors. very clean and well taken care of.

i am asking 1650$

thanks!

5Dfosale.jpg

5Dfosale2.jpg

5Dfosale3.jpg

# of actuations on it? Was it used for video or still?

Pictures of items and a piece of paper with your username and today's date and time?
Anywhere else you sell things online?

New members selling high dollar items are generally viewed VERY cautiously and suspiciously here. Soooooo many scams.

Pictures of items and a piece of paper with your username and today's date and time?
Anywhere else you sell things online?

New members selling high dollar items are generally viewed VERY cautiously and suspiciously here. Soooooo many scams.

fair enough. i can take a picture with my username tomorrow. i dont really sell things online so no to that. i used to buy and sell alot on pbnation when i was a kid for what its worth haha. that account is long gone.\
if anybody out there has interest and is holding back because of scam worries. pm me and lets talk. i have no problems proving who i am, and letting people know, and i would like to sell this soon. thanks guys.

Most reactions

Back