FS: Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip

mbbye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am selling a Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip from my Canon XTi. The grip is in flawless condition, it has only been used a handful of times. I purchased this brand new from Amazon back in February 2010. It comes with everything that a new grip would come with. This includes the box, instructions and both the rechargeable battery tray and AA battery tray. The only reason I am selling this is because I got a 7D and it is not compatible. According to Amazon, this grip works with the Canon XT as well as XTi, however I have never attempted to use it with an XT and thus cannot confirm this.

I can take some pictures of it if requested.

Price: SOLD

Last edited:
Bump. I can't remember what I paid for this but it is currently $159 brand new on Amazon. Price is negotiable!

Do you know if it will fot a 40 d im searchin google...

can you post a pic of everything that comes with it? the local shop here has 2 on clearance for for 75 but they are an off brand and i hear that they are hit or miss on correct function. i would prefer the real deal.

can you post a pic of everything that comes with it? the local shop here has 2 on clearance for for 75 but they are an off brand and i hear that they are hit or miss on correct function. i would prefer the real deal.

Of course. Sorry it took so long to respond. From Left to right: International Warranty Card, Instruction Booklet, Box, Grip, AA Battery Tray and Rechargeable Battery Tray

_MG_5526.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back