FS: Canon EOS D-60 Digital SLR Camera w/Tamron Lens

jayvilla

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Canon EOS D60 6.3 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body w/ Tamron AF28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 Lens • $550+shipping

I am selling my Canon EOS D60 Body Kit. The body comes in the original box with accessories, software, and instruction manual. In superb condition. When I bought this camera, I purchased it for $2199 plus tax. I have the original receipt to prove it! I am also including a brand new Tamron AF28-80mm F/3.5-5.6 lens. The lens has never been used. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a Prosumer model camera at less that the price of current Wal-Mart caliber Canon cameras. I can accept PayPal (or cash if you're in the Houston area). Sorry.... no sales to foreign countries. If you're interested, please email me or call 281-804-4068.

Accessories included: Batterypack BP-511 / Neck Strap / Interface Cable IFC-200PCU / Video Cable VC-100 / DC Coupler DR-400 / Battery Charger CG-580 / SanDisk 256 MB Compact Flash Card.

Software included: Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE / Canon EOS Digital Solution Disk. Software Unopened.

Below are actual photos of the camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back