FS: Canon GB2400 Gadget Bag

ChopstickHero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey all, I have a Canon GB2400 Gadget Bag for sale.

It is pretty much brand new. I purchased it in January from B&H and have used it lightly (mainly on weekends) for the occasional outting for a photoshoot. I like it because it has a firm body is lightweight and can hold alot of stuff inside. It has the nice padded adjustable dividers inside. It held my Rebel XT with grip easily as well as my 430EX flash. I am selling this because I have since purchased a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home photobag, so I don't use this one anymore. As you can see from the photos below, it's in like new condition. No rips, scratches or blemishes of any kind. It even has the brown paper in the side pockets to keep them from caving in. I never got rid of those and they are included with the bag. :)

IMG_1174-vi.jpg

IMG_1175-vi.jpg

Firm on price of $30 shipped via USPS. It is $35 + shipping + applicable tax from B&H and higher at other online stores. Buy this and save a bit of money.

I prefer PayPal (+ 3% to cover PayPal fees). Please PM me and I will give you my PayPal ID for the money transfer.

It is packed and ready to go.

Info from B&H:
Material: Cordura
Type of Closure:
Quick release buckles
Exterior Dimensions:
13.5 x 7.5 x 8.0" (35 x 19 x 20.5 cm) WxHxD
Interior Dimensions:
9.5 x 7.0 x 6.0" (24 x 18 x 15 cm) WxHxD
Tripod Holder:
No
Accommodates:
1-2 35mm SLR bodies (or one with attached zoom lens of up to 4") 3-4 additional lenses, Flash, Filters, Film & Accessories
Carrying/Transport Options
:
Overlapping carrying handles
Weight:
2.1 lb (950 g)

Most reactions

Back