FS: Canon Rebel S II

r-brian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD

For sale is a lightly used Canon Rebel S II, an amazing autofocus 35mm camera. It has the Canon EF 35-80mm f4-5.6 lens. The 'S' version has a built in flash.

From the looks of this camera, it has had very little use. I can't find any marks on it to even describe. The lens came with a UV filter on it (included) and I'm guessing it has been on since the day it was bought. I doubt if the lens was ever even taken off the camera.

The Rebel is an amazing little camera. It has all the auto functions most cameras like this have plus some unique ones. The 'DEP' setting lets you set a depth of field. Focus on the near point, then focus on the far point and the camera will pick an aperture/shutter speed to give you the depth of field. The 'SF' mode is a soft focus mode. The camera takes on shot in focus and then immediately takes another slightly out of focus to give you a soft look.

Included is the owners manual, UV filter, and I'll include one of two cases, your choice. One is a shoulder bag with room for an extra lens and a front pocket. The other is a Pentax brand holster bag with front pocket. This one you can wear over the shoulder or attached to your belt.

REDUCED TO $60 for the package plus shipping. I checked KEH and they had one listed for $125. The usual PayPal or money orders accepted.

Thanks, Brian

Lowering the price to $60 plus shipping. Otherwise it goes to KEH.

Most reactions

Back