FS Cheeseburger.

manicmike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Up for sale is this awesome burger. It comes with two organic beef patties, two slices of cheese, lettuce, onions, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. No bacon. Reason for selling is my wife added mustard knowing how much I despise mustard. Any reasonable offer accepted.

I'll take it if you have the original packaging, papers, and a UV filter.

I wouldn't pay you a plug nickel for it. Not only does it NOT have bacon (which I could always add, if I get the burger for the right price...) but it has MAYO. UUUGGGGHHH. I detest mayo.
When my kids were little, they didn't get mayo on their sandwiches until they were old enough to make their OWN sandwiches, because I detest it so much that I can't even stand to stick a knife down in the mayo jar, for fear some of it could get on me (back before the awesome squeeze containers!). :lmao:
Even once they were old enough to make their own, they had to use a plastic knife and throw it away so I didn't have to clean the mayo off of anything.

Mustard, on the other hand, is delicious! :D

How many miles on it? Are you the original owner? Does it have AC? What kind of MPG are we lookin' at with this thing? How much were you hoping to get out of it?

It looks delicious but Mayo with Ketchup and mustard. :er:

Too bad you drug it through the garden..........

Have you considered parting it out? I'll take the buns, patties and cheese and someone else can get the extras.

Right there with you on the mustard thing. Way to ruin a perfectly tasty burger, wife. :wink:

...ever consider donating it?...not that i'm in the market (i already have a similar one,but w/bacon),but it would be a great starter for someone new to the hamburger crowd.

Trying to take a bite out of it looks to be a challenge.

"I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today." - Wimpy

I don't care for bacon on a cheeseburger, but it's got to have mustard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back