FS/FT Canon EOS and FD cameras and lenses

I do not know what is going on, my inbox says 12 messages of 0 allowed. I have deleted everything else so it should not be full...I don't get the 0 allowed thing. I have receive messages on from both admins and members.

You can also shoot me an email at [email protected] if it still won't go thru.

I do not know what is going on, my inbox says 12 messages of 0 allowed. I have deleted everything else so it should not be full...I don't get the 0 allowed thing. I have receive messages on from both admins and members.

You can also shoot me an email at [email protected] if it still won't go thru.

And that is why right there, You have to either have the box "enable Private messages" clicked or add me to your Buddies list, otherwise PM's are disabled.

I have everything enabled and I have been receiving PM's just fine as I have 12 in my in box now...but I added you to my buddy list(you are the only one there btw), so PM away.

I have everything enabled and I have been receiving PM's just fine as I have 12 in my in box now...but I added you to my buddy list(you are the only one there btw), so PM away.

inbound in 30 seconds

*EDIT*
apparently something is still not right
Picture12.jpg

it's in the e-mail

I don't like doing stuff like this over E-mail but I guess I have no choice

Let me finish my negotiations with Battou before I start a new one, wouldn't be fair to him to to do that.....I'll let you know.

As A side note, I do a lot of other forums and I have never had a problem like this with pm's....may be my post count, not sure. I also have never seen such a reluctance to revert to email to negotiate price and shipping...I do it all the time on other types of stuff. If anyone needs references from other forums, I have tons of transactions (mostly buy BTW) and, once again, I would be willing to email you links to those boards where you can "check me out".

One other thing, I know this stuff isn't worth a lot, so I have to do this stuff on my free time, gotta make a living, so don't feel rushed.

Gee, as long as we're at it, anybody got a Mosin 91 or 91-30 they're looking to get rid of? I trade an unbranded 35mm point & shoot for it, and I have a C&R FFL to simplify the process :mrgreen:

Your in TX man, that is like firearms heaven. They wallpaper rooms with old guns. You should try The High Road forum or The Firing Line forum, you would probably get a quick response on one of those.

BTW, thanks to Battou, good transaction....... and I still have all those EF bodies and EF lenses. 630,650, Elan, Elan 7e, 35-105 Canon slide, Sigma 28-200 (the cheaper one), 35-90 Rebel lense, 430 EZ flash. Not looking to sell individually but would consider a package deal. I don't have time to be running to the PO every other day.

How much are you looking for the Elan 7e and the 430 EZ together?

Your in TX man, that is like firearms heaven. They wallpaper rooms with old guns.

What do you think I need the M91 rifle for? My M44 carbine isn't long enough to fill the space between the 1917 Enfield and the Winchester 94. :greenpbl:

You should try The High Road forum or The Firing Line forum, you would probably get a quick response on one of those.

I'm on both, just didn't think any of them would be interested in trading guns for a new-in-blisterpack dollar store camera :mrgreen:

Heck, I'd even offer a choice of black with hotshoe or orange without.

BTW, thanks to Battou, good transaction....... and I still have all those EF bodies and EF lenses. 630,650, Elan, Elan 7e, 35-105 Canon slide, Sigma 28-200 (the cheaper one), 35-90 Rebel lense, 430 EZ flash. Not looking to sell individually but would consider a package deal. I don't have time to be running to the PO every other day.

Tempting, but unfortunately I've still got to make another payment on the wife's birthday gun...and then I have to buy a new scanner...and film for the upcoming vacation...and reloading supplies...come to think of it, I don't know when I'll next have a paycheck that isn't at least half spoken for already. I'd offer a gun, but then I'd have even more walls bare :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back