FS/FT: Canon lenses, a tripod & camera bag

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Time to sell some stuff I am not using a lot to fund a new lense!

1) Canon EF 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS c/w Canon lense hood & Tiffen UV filter, lense caps, and boxes and instructions. Lense is in as new condtion, hood has a few typical rub marks on it.

$350 cdn. SOLD

28-135IS.jpg

2) Tamron 70-300 f4-5. LD TEle-Macro (1:2) c/w hood and lense caps. I had the instructions but can't find them. Lense is in great shape with no marks except rub marks on hood. I am the second owner of this lense.

$150 cdn.

Tamron-1.jpg

3) Canon EF-S 18-55 f3.5-5.6 c/w Lense caps & Henry's UV filter. This lense is like new and has always had a UV filter on it. This is my original kit lense and has not seen much use.

$60 cdn.

kitlense.jpg

4) SunPak 9001 UT Tripod c/w 2 quick release plates. Tripod is in near new shape, mostly used in doors.

$50 cdn.

Tripod.jpg

5) LowePro camera bag Like new condition. Not sure of model #, but is an AW bag as i has the rain cover. Can fit a rebel Xt with 28-135 lense plus a 50mm + some small bits and pieces.

$30 cdn.

Bag.jpg

6) Remote shutter release for Rebel XT. I believe it fits all the rebel line up. This is a third party shutter release and is brand new! I have only taken it out of the package to make sure it works.

$10 cdn. Sold

remote2.jpg

remote1.jpg

All prices include payapl fees, but shipping is extra. I will only charge what it costs to ship the item by what ever means the buyer prefers.

If you want to see more pics of any of the items let me know and I will gladly email or post them.

If anyone is looking to trade I am looking for. I can add money depending on what you are looking for.

Canon 50mm f1.4
Sigma 30mm f1.4
Light stand

Please PM any offers. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.

Thanks for looking :D

Last edited:
Anyone?

These are all in mint shape! Make an offer if you want.

Cheers

hello,

i like the lens..but $ 350 is reallly too much. how do u acccept the payment pls. let know?
clear.gif

I accept paypal or money order. I'm not to familiar with other methods of payment on the net.

$350 is in Canadian funds, so it isn't too expensive when you convert to USD.

Send me a PM if you want to make an offer.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back