FS: Hasselblad, Nikon and others. (trade/sale)

Antithesis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.epanderson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm gauging interest on a few items that are just collecting dust. I need money for bills/camera gear more than I need these things so I'm seeing what people will offer for them. Here's what I got:

Bodies:

-Hasselblad 500 EL/M Medium format Camera body in nearly perfect condition. It's black with chrome trim. It has the original box and charger and everything works perfectly. The body has the original caps and is completely free of dust. I was waiting to get a lens and magazine for this, but I can't justify buying film gear when I'd use stuff for my digital about a 100 times more often. Make an offer, or I'd be willing to trade for a good condition SB-800 with the accessories that come with it (Diffuser, 5th battery holder, etc.)

-Nikon FA in 9/10 condition or better. It's seen a bit of use, but has no brassing or chipping, just a little dust on the outside. No battery corrosion or anything, it's in pretty tip-top shape. Light meter still works perfectly as well. Make an offer, I'd expect to get $150+ for this camera in this condition.

-Holga 150n with a 6x6 mask. This has literally never been used, I'd like to get around $30 for it, comes in original box.

Lenses:

-Nikkor MF 105mm f2.8 Macro. This is a non-ais lens, so you have to use your histogram as a makeshift lightmeter. It will meter on older film bodies like the FA above, or you can have it chipped to meter on newer camera. This lens is extremely sharp, I just don't use it all that much. $125 obo.

-I've also got another Vivitar lens for the FA, it's like 28-105 (I think), f3.5-5.6. It's sharp, just not very fast. I'll throw it in with the FA for an additional $30.

Things I need/looking for:

-SB-800
-77mm Circ. Polarizer (decent quality, Hoya or better)
-Mid-range zoom like a 18-70 or 18-135
-Telephoto up to 200mm
-Remote cord

I'm open to other suggestions as well, my digital gear is pretty limited. I can post pics tonight if there is enough demand for it. PM with with any suggestions/offers. Some of this stuff might go up on ebay in the next few days.

Pics of the FA and 105mm please

Do you have a lens for the Hasselblad or no?

DSC_3964.jpg

DSC_3965.jpg

DSC_3966.jpg

DSC_3967.jpg

DSC_3968.jpg

DSC_3969.jpg

DSC_3970.jpg

DSC_3971.jpg

DSC_3972.jpg

DSC_3973.jpg

DSC_3978.jpg

DSC_3979.jpg

DSC_3981.jpg

DSC_3982.jpg

DSC_3983.jpg

DSC_3984.jpg

DSC_3985.jpg

The lens sold in about the first half an hour it was on craiglist, but everything is still up for grabs. Make an offer!

did business with antitheses a couple of weeks ago! really helped me out in a time of need! GREAT SELLER!!!!

Most reactions

Back