FS: LOTS of Canon Equipment! 20D, L lenses, batts, etc.

kayephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all!

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS :)

I am selling my photography equipment - very poor college student here, and I need to make tuition next semester! All equipment was used to shoot weddings, and shows general wear and tear (some paint flecks missing) but are in great shooting condition. All gear is CANON brand, not a generic brand unless noted otherwise.

20D body : $550 : Used for two wedding seasons. Great condition - focuses fast, produces great images. Includes original box and manual.

20D body : $200 OBO : Used for two weddings seaons. Glass in great condition, broken shutter mechanism. Includes original box and manual. I've been meaning to get it fixed, but I just haven't had the time.

SOLD! : 70-200 f/2.8 L IS : $1200 : I really, really wish I didn't have to sell this lens. It creates beautiful images, and the bokeh is great. I don't have the original box, but I do have the hood and original carrying case that it came in.

17-40 f/4 L USM : $500 : Such a great universal lens. Some argue that it actually focuses faster than its big brother, the 16-35. Love this lens for group portraits, and wide scene setter shots. Original box and manual included.

SOLD! 15 f/2.8 Fisheye : FUN lens! Small dent on the metal (attached) hood, doesn't affect shooting at all. Glass is in great condition.

430EX Flash : $250 : Nice little flash! EXCELLENT condition, only used for 3 weddings. I used this for weddings, and found that it had plenty of power for what I used it for. One button swivel head is VERY nice for weddings. Original box and manual. INCLUDES OMNIBOUNCE.

550EX Speedlight : $200 : My trusty wedding flash... this one has been used for 3 wedding seasons. It's still in very good condition, I haven't had any issues with it. Plenty of power for weddings. Two button swivel head makes bouncing light easy as pie (and makes for beautiful images!). Original box and manual.

SOLD! CP-E3 Battery Pack : $75 : Invaluable for the canon flashes... gives you an extra 8 batteries to go through before you have to switch batteries. Especially nice for receptions where all you are doing is using your flash! Original box. For use with 420EZ, 540EZ, 550EX, and 580EX Speedlites.This battery pack reduces full power recycling time from about six to 1.7 seconds and increases the number of full-power flashes per charge from approximately 100 to 432. Hardly used... this was my backup.

12GB of CF Cards : $125 : Mix of four 1 GB and four 2GB cards, Sandisk Ultra II, Lexar 40X and Lexar 80X brands.

3 Li-ion Batteries : $85 : 2 canon brand, one generic brand. Work great. Fits most (all?) of the canon dslr cameras out today.

Charger for Batteries : $35 : 2 dock charger for Li-ion batteries. Plugs into the wall.

Studio Equipment:

AB400 w/ Stand & Softbox : $250 for all : great studio light! Alien Bees make great studio strobes. I used this for all of my senior portraiture and some wedding formals. LOVE this light.

PLEASE, no messages over the forum -- e-mail me at [email protected]. Payment accepted by credit card (over the phone) or PayPal, or certified checks. NO personal checks.

Any questions, let me know!

THANKS!

we should really make a rule about your first post being a for sale thread. At a forum I frequent you need a certain number of rep...
But something...anything...
what's to stop a scammer?
We should also implement a trader rating.

Hi Sideburns (and other concerned buyers!)

I apologize for this being my first post... I used to be an active member of a few forums (Digitalweddingforum.com and pro4um.com) but I have not renewed my memberships with either since I have been concentrating on finishing my marketing degree.

You can see some of my work (and contact information) on my photoreflect site:
http://kayephoto.photoreflect.com

Let me know if you have any other questions...

kayephoto - What makes some people feel better about buying from someone they don't know is if they have sold on ebay before, and what the seller rating is. I don't know if you've sold on eBay before, but that might be worth considering.

I've also seen some sell through eBay just for the added layer of protection on the part of both parties as it provides somewhat of an accountability for both.

Most reactions

Back