No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,

Hi,

Regret doing this but I have to...

Up for sale, MINT CONDITION Nikkor 300mm AF-S f4
I purchased this a few months ago and used it a total of 30 times or less with about 700 photos taken with it on my Nikon D90. It's a great lens and comes with everything. Hood, front and rear lens cap, pouch thingy, box and all the paperwork. Lens is in perfect shape, no cracks or anything. I keep all of my items in the most excellent condition. This lens is great for Bird photography or any other type of wildlife. I unfortunately have to sell the lens as I am completely broke. Besides I prefer to purchase a 500mm in the future for wildlife.

The only COSMETIC damage is the very bottom of the collar mount where it snaps into my tripod. There are a few small scratches in the corners. (see pictures for details) I have a old tripod that did not work well with this lens before I purchased the Manfrotto quick release. So screwing it on left a mark on the bottom of the collar.

$1400 obo or trade for a Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 AT-X PLUS CASH

Just shoot me any reasonable offer and I'll most likely accept.
I'll be posting a few photos in a minute. Taking a while to upload.

PayPal only if you need this shipped to your location unless you live in the lower mainland area of British Columbia then I can meet up with you somewhere if you like.

Thanks
Cheers
Mike

Forgot to mention that I sold this a long time ago.
I'm now in looking for a 300mm f2.8 VR but I'll most likely have to sell my mind, body and soul in order to afford it :(
Close thread?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back