FS: Nikon 17-55 f2.8 w/custom painted hood

artoledo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have had this lens for about a year now. I had the lens serviced by Nikon in January to clean it up. Have the box and velvet lens sack. Also, the hood is custom painted and pinstriped. Looking for $1000 or best offer. All offers will be considered. Thanks.
4014287141_b16b2b8ef5_b.jpg

4027392233_6b1fdfdcf1_b.jpg

4028148028_685ac8289e_b.jpg

I would also be willing to trade for a d300 or better body.... (I will put money on top of the trade if necessary).

Does it come with a non-painted hood as shown in pic 1?
Sorry, I posted that pic to show the before and after. I should have stated that in the first post. If you want to see the quality of the lens on magazine print you can check out this months issue of Lowrider Magazine Page 74 titled "2nd Annual Solitos Car Show"

Anyone? Make me an offer I need this gone. I would like to buy a D300s with the money. Or I am willing to trade for a D300s and pay the difference of the deal. Thanks.

Im interested in the hood itself. Willing to part with just the hood? :)

wow that hood is ugly. what compelled you to paint it?

if you supplied an original hood, it'd boost the value.

Im interested in the hood itself. Willing to part with just the hood? :)
No I cant part with it. Sorry.
wow that hood is ugly. what compelled you to paint it?

if you supplied an original hood, it'd boost the value.

No need to bash bro. You can do that thru PM. It may be ugly to you but not to others such as myself.

I can take off the $40 from the price of the lens for the hood if that will make it sell. If not I will just post it up on ebay.

I'd be tempted, but you can keep the hood :lol:

What is the condition of the lens body? The 2nd pic looks like there might be some scuffs on the focusing collar? ANy scuffs, scratches, etc? What about the glass itself?

Thanks

Most reactions

Back