Fs/ NIkon 70-300vr, Nikon 50mm1.8g, tokina 28-80 2.8

jritz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. Up for sale I have 3 beautiful Nikon mount lenses two of which are actual nikons. All lenses are in great shape, not marred or scratched glass, free and smooth aperture blades and all rings move as if they were new. The lenses are:
Nikon 70-300vr -325 shipped
Nikon 50mm 1.8g -185 shipped
Tokina 28-80 2.8 -350 shipped

Pictures to follow
Please email at [email protected] if interested
Thanks for looking!

jritz said:
Hello everyone. Up for sale I have 3 beautiful Nikon mount lenses two of which are actual nikons. All lenses are in great shape, not marred or scratched glass, free and smooth aperture blades and all rings move as if they were new. The lenses are:
Nikon 70-300vr -325 shipped
Nikon 50mm 1.8g -185 shipped
Tokina 28-80 2.8 -350 shipped

Pictures to follow
Please email at [email protected] if interested
Thanks for looking!

I might be interested in the tokina 28-80, I just can't find much info on it. What is the full name of this lens, or maybe could you provide me a link to a review of it. I have been looking fora lens that is 2.8 all the way through at this range.

Oh wow, the 70~300VR is very tempting! Too bad I am not in the states anymore.

I am in no hurry to get new lens, but I'd like to upgrade to 70~200VR some day. The reason why I mention this is, I have the non-vr 70-300 already, so I don't know if getting the VR version will mean much for me. Of course IQ wise, the VR version is quite an improvement to the older one.

Yeah I feel ya, but if your close to 70-200vr I would say save for that guy, but anything is better than the 70-300 non-vr haha.

okay Im super new and I dont know what bump means but if you still have any of the lenses Ill buy

okay Im super new and I dont know what bump means but if you still have any of the lenses Ill buy

"Bump" merely brings the thread back to the top of the pile. If no one replies to a thread, it tends to disappear. A 'bump' brings back up.

@parks the tokina is still available!

Most reactions

Back