FS: Nikon 70-300VR

fiveoboy01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased this in early March. The lens body and glass are flawless, not one scratch anywhere. Has a Promaster Digital UV filter, installed on the day I bought it. I'm selling it because paying off credit card debt is taking priority.

Includes original box and packaging, manual and soft bag.

$495 includes USPS Priority Mail shipping CONUS only, paypal only please.

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Your deal seems too good to be true. You could get what you paid for that lens, why so low on price? Even if you sold it for $1,000 it would be a great deal, and make you more money. I'd buy it for your listed price, but I just purchased the 80-200mm 2.8

Perhaps you should READ the post and figure out what kind of lens it is instead of dumping on my classified ad.

Perhaps you should READ the post and figure out what kind of lens it is instead of dumping on my classified ad.

Uh, ok. My bad?
I didn't see anywhere in your initial post about it being the ƒ4. I presumed it was the 2.8. I wasn't trying to dump on your ad.

edit: I was thinking it was the 70-200mm

Last edited:
If this guy coming today buys my 18-200 i will pick this up

perhaps u should chill the **** out b4 talking to people like there crap he obviously said he made a mistake does being a internet tough guy make you feel good.

It's MY fault the guy didn't read nor look at the pictures?

I'm ok with him, he missed it, made a mistake, etc.... You on the other hand, are purposely stirring up **** from last week. GFY.

Most reactions

Back