FS: Nikon CoolPix P500

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I got back into photography Sept 2011, I didn't want to have to lug around multi lenses as I did with my old Minolta SLRs. I also didn't think that I would have gotten this serious about the hobby again. So after much research, I felt that a advanced Bridge camera would be the best camera type for me. I purchased the Nikon CoolPix P500 For $429 from Best Buys.

My main interests in photography was and still is florals, macro florals, insects, nature, and to some degree birds. The P500 came close to my needs, but the need for a true macro lens made necessary the decision to sell it, and purchase a refurb'd D5000 and Tamron 90mm Macro lens the right way to go.

The P500 comes with the original box, both CDs: Nikon ViewNX2 & the manual, charging AC adapter, two NikonEN-EL5 batteries, monitor cord, camera strap, lens cover, a LCD protector, quick manual, and limited Warranty papers.

The P500 is in perfect physical and mechanical condition.

Asking price: $250. This does include shipping via ground anywhere in the continental United States. Payment can be by Pay Pal plus sales charges. Bio and or other information as per request. Serious inquires only via PM or email.

Thanks,
Joel

NikonP600Outfit.jpg

NikonP500.jpg

Last edited:
If you don't sell this, I may just take it off your hands-I have to wait until my taxes are paid and I know what I have in the budget for goodies this year. Subscribing so I can come back and see if you still have it.

The P500 is still up for sale. $250 for a few month's old one in mind condition is a excellent price. A great camera for a beginner or a casual phtographer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back