FS: Nikon D200 with grip and two lenses

redshft

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I'm new here and mainly just lurk. I have a D200 I've been trying to sell with little success on eBay and Craigslist. All I seem to get is people trying to scam with 1 out of 10 inquiries being legit. Anyway, here is what I've got.

D200 body: $550 (This includes original box, neckstrap, 1GB memory card, battery, and battery charger. I know I've got the manual somewhere)
Battery Grip /w AA insert(Nikon MB-D200): $90 (retail $200 with grip and insert)
Nikon DX 18-70mm AF-S lens 3.5-4.5: $215 (retail $399)
Nikon VR 24-120 3.5-5.6: $400 (retail $599)

I'm willing to sell just one or two pieces or I'll sell the whole package for $1200. I can provide any photos upon interest. Please send all inquiries and interest to my email at [email protected] as I don't check here often. Thanks.

How many shutter actuations on the D200 and are both the battery clips in the MB-D200 still intact?

If I recall correctly, the EXIF file showed just under 17K shutter actuations. Something like 16,982 I believe it was.

Yes, both battery clips on the MB-D200 are still intact and have a very strong "springy" feel to them.

Interested in the battery grip. Emailed you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back