FS: Nikon D3x

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. Selling a mint condition D3x. This one is barely used. I believe it is under 5000 clicks. Everything works perfectly, not a mark on it. It will come with a Really Right Stuff BD3-L L plate which costs $200 alone.
It also includes two Nikon EN-EL4a batteries, a MH-22 double quick charger and MH-21 single quick charger.

You won't find a cleaner D3x anywhere! You are also getting a couple accessories (batteries, chargers, and L plates aren't cheap!)
I am looking to get 3700 for this. Trades/offers are welcome.

I will update this post to add pictures and an exact shutter count for you guys.

I'm not going to play price police, but if you want more interest, some market research would be helpful for you.

I'm not an interested buyer, but at least you'll hopefully have more success than the other D3x being "sold" here.

GLWS!

Taking a look at the secondary market, some sell for less and some for more than my asking price, depending on condition. Mine is in like new condition with a few accessories that cost a couple hundred on their own.

Just a bit confused as to why the other D3x threads (that honestly sound a bit fishy) here that are getting so much more interest than mine. :confused:

Most reactions

Back