FS:Nikon d70 DSLR

danherz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
For sale is my Nikon D70 Digital SLR camera.

This is a great Camera and has treated me well! I have owned this camera for about a year and a half. The camera body is in great shape, no scratches or dings. Both lenses are in great shape as well.

Included with the sale :

Nikon D70 camera body

Nikkor 70-300mm zoom lens

Nikkor 18-70mm lens

Nikon Picture Project 1.0

D70 Quick start guide

D70 user manual

User manual's for each lens

Nikon Battery, and Battery Charger

Nice padded case that holds everything included.

Screen protector (for the digital viewing screen)

2 Hoya UV filters (one for each lens)

Price=$700

Post up of PM me if interested!

-dan

sellcamera004.jpg

sellcameracrop001.jpg

Would you be interested in selling the 70-300 separately?

^^ You do know that his 70-300 will probably be manual focus only on your D40. I believe you'd have to get an AF-S 70-300 to have autofocus on the D40. Just a thought in case you didn't know or forgot.

Oh, and to the OP, I might be interested. I planned to buy a D40 and 70-300 AF-S lens in a couple of weeks and this would be a great alternative. About how many shots have you taken with the camera?

thanks, and for that reason I am not going to buy it. Not interested anymore.

Thank you for the inquiries, I would really like to sell it as a whole. If I don't have luck with that I will consider selling the body and lenses separately. Thanks again!

^^ You do know that his 70-300 will probably be manual focus only on your D40. I believe you'd have to get an AF-S 70-300 to have autofocus on the D40. Just a thought in case you didn't know or forgot.

Oh, and to the OP, I might be interested. I planned to buy a D40 and 70-300 AF-S lens in a couple of weeks and this would be a great alternative. About how many shots have you taken with the camera?

I would estimate that I've taken approx. 2500-3000 shots. Rough estimate though....

Most reactions

Back