FS: Nikon D7000, Sigma 17-70mm OS, Nikon 50mm 1.8d, Nikon MB-D11

wackii

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I have the listed items for sale. I am selling these for my brother. The camera body is Nikon D7000 (about two years ago) but it looks like new because he rarely uses it. The shutter count is 9508 (I've just checked). Everything has original box and manual just like from the manufacturer. Everything is purchased new from Authorized Dealers.

Here are the pictures.

Nikon D7000. Condition is great to mint. No marks or scratches that I see. As stated above, shutter count is 9508. Asking for $620.
$Nikon D7000 front.jpg$Nikon D7000 back.jpg

Nikon MB-D11. Condition is great to mint. No marks or scratches that I see. This was purchased around March 2013 at Samy's Camera store. Asking $170.
$Nikon MB D11 Battery Grip 2.jpg$Nikon MB D11 Battery Grip with camera.jpg$Nikon MB D11 Battery Grip.jpg

Sigma 17-70mm F2.8 OS Macro. Condition is great to mint. No marks or scratches that I see. This was purchased around March 2013 at B&H Photo Video. Asking $240.
$Sigma 17_70mmF2_8OS.jpg$Sigma 17_70mmF2_8OS_Back.jpg$Sigma 17_70mmF2_8OS_Front.jpg

Nikon 50mm 1.8D. Condition is great to mint. No marks or scratches that I see. This was purchased with the camera about 2 years ago. Asking $80.
$nikon 50mm18d.jpg

Please let me know if you need any specific info or pictures. I am looking to sell these in person first. I am in Alhambra, California. I will ship these if you pay for shipping. If you buy the whole package, I will let it go for $1,000. I believe the price is very fair for all these items which are almost like new.

Al,

Last edited:
if no one pics up that grip by the 12th i will gladly take it off your hands.

I will probably put all these on Ebay sometime next week if no one here interested...

did you happen to use a 2nd nikon battery for it or did you use the aa batter option?

I keep the second battery for my camera.

Still available. I have a few inquiries on pricing. Just give me the price you want and if it is reasonable then we have a deal. PM replied to all.

Thanks for looking.

Al,

Most reactions

Back