FS: Nikon D90 with battery grip!

Tbini87

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
I am looking to sell a backup Nikon D90 we have owned for about 6 months now. I am the second owner of it, and it has around 31,000 actuations. It is in good shape and is a great camera. There is normal wear on the body and plastic screen cover (that has always been used). We are looking to upgrade to a D7000 and would have to sell this camera to make that happen. It comes with a Zeikos battery grip, the original Nikon battery plus a generic battery. I am in the process of moving but should be able to get all the caps, boxes, etc for it.

I am asking $600 shipped for the camera, battery grip and batteries. Would sell just the body for $560. I can send pics to serious buyers. My email is Tbini87@yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking.

Travis

Last edited:
Price drop to $625 shipped. Picked up a D7000 and this camera now needs a new home. Shoot me an email if you are interested!

jamesbjenkins said:
Just sold this exact same setup. And, just purchased a D7000 as well! Good luck with your sale. :)

Please do a better packing job than this guy. His was terrible. Have some pride in your equipment.- Pissed off buyer

I definitely enjoyed this setup a ton and take great care of my equipment.

Should add that this has 31K actuations after shooting a few more weddings since the original post.

Should add that this has 31K actuations after shooting a few more weddings since the original post.

I paid $550 for mine with ~7K actuations

EDIT: Mine didn't come with a grip. $625 is a great price for this camera

cbrown222 said:
I paid $550 for mine with ~7K actuations

EDIT: Mine didn't come with a grip. $625 is a great price for this camera

Paid $575 with less 24k with same grip.

Do you have any interest in selling just the grip with batteries for cheap? PM me if you are.

pm me the lowest you would go on this camera please

Bump for price drop. $600 shipped or $560 for body without grip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back