FS: Nikon FG and lenses

KVB1085

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, My step mother gave me Nikon FG with three lenses....

Last time she used it, the camera worked perfectly... i've seen some of the photos she shot with it and they were great....

but some how or another the camera no longer works...
now i don't know much about camera's so excuse me if i use the incorrect terminology....

by doesn't work, what i mean is the mirror stays in the "up position".... meaning if you were to try to take a picture you could not see anything through the view finder..... i don't know anything about his camera... it could be a simple fix... or a setting somewhere that i don't know about...

other than that, the camera seems to be in perfect working order... has a few blemishes on it, and probably could use a good cleaning....

asking 20.00 for just the body.... (it's silver and black.)
serial number (if that helps anyone know what it is) looks to be 8489205...

lenses:
Nikon Nikkor 50mm 1:1.4 4423227 (i don't know if that last number is important or not!!) $40.00

^^^(also has a kalimar 52mm UV filter)

Zykkor MC Auto Zoom Macro 1:45 F=80-205mm 0/52
no. 613757. $50.00

I also have a tele converter... as far as brand goes... i'm not sure...
but it reads: Pro Multi-Coated Auto Tele Converter 2x for Nikon-Al....
i'll let that go for $35.00

(not sure if i want to sell this next one, but i'm gonna list it anyway... so just throw out offers... as i'm not sure on price)
Wolfpro MC Auto Macro 1:2.8 28mm no.8200459

i have tried the lenses on my d70 and they work fine... no scratches or anything...

now randomly she had a 55mm Sakar SL filter as well... so that'll just be thrown into all of it...

DSC_0351.jpg

nikkor:
DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0384.jpg

DSC_0385.jpg

zykkor:
DSC_0386.jpg

DSC_0387.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0392.jpg

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0395.jpg

wolfpro:
DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

camera:
DSC_0397.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

I have an FG20 (bascially the same thing) and it is a joy to use. If you could get this repaired for cheap, it's a wonderful and simple old manual camera and I recommend it.

Very interested in the 50mm Nikkor. Can you send me a few pics of it to [email protected] Concider it sold if in good shape. DIBS!?! :) Thanks.

Marc

pm's replied, unnecessary pm'd me first about the 50mm.... so crman, you are second on the list. if the sale does not go through and it's what you want it's all yours.

more pics will be up tomorrow when i get to work. thanks!

bump for new pictures... tried to get some better detail.. but they were just snapshots...

i put this up on craigslist as well... these things my not be here much longer...

the nikkor is gone.... still have everything else though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back