FS: Nikon N90 and AF Nikkor 20, 60, 105, and 75-300mm Lenses: All Mint

scoobalover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I would like to sell all of my film camera gear. I'm one of those ultra clean, hyper OCD types and everything is in mint condition.

N90 body: $50
Nikkor AF 20mm f2.8: $375
Micro Nikkor AF 60mm f2.8: $250
Micro Nikkor AF 105mm f2.8D: $450
Nikkor AF 75-300mm f4.5-5.6: $175

All lenses come with Nikon metal hoods. All except the 105mm come with Nikon "leather" snap top cylindrical hard cases. The N90 and 105mm lens come with original box and papers.

The prices I have suggested are essentially the middle of the range that I have found these items currently listed online, e.g. on eBay. Prices are negotiable and I will consider any fair offer. You pay shipping/insurance to your location from Los Angeles, CA.

Thanks for your consideration.
Steve

Hi D-B-J,

Let me know which item(s) you're interested in and I will upload detailed photos or email them to you directly.

Thanks, Steve

You have the lenses lists as AF Nikkor , are the AF Nikkor or AF D Nikkors? just for clarification.

ETA Nevermind I see you have one listed as a D model.

Hi D-B-J,

Let me know which item(s) you're interested in and I will upload detailed photos or email them to you directly.

Thanks, Steve

I'm not personally interested, but you typically get more interest when there are pictures. And/or I assumed someone would eventually ask for pictures of the items. Goodluck with your sale!

Jake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Here are photos I took of the gear just with my iPhone. In pulling everything out of storage I found that the rear door of the N90 body had become stuck to the thin plastic bag from the original packaging that I had around the body which was then placed inside the styrofoam clam shell and inside the original box. The door felt "sticky" and it appears that the rubber grip coating on the door has been damaged so the rear door would need to be replaced. I had only valued the camera body at $50 so if anybody buys a lens then I'll throw the N90 in for free. Let me know if you need bigger or closer pics of anything.

Steve

$20.JPG$60.JPG$105.JPG$75-300.JPG$N90.JPG

Most reactions

Back