FS: Nikon SB-600

sierramister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
a-sullivan.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my SB-600 because I upgraded to a SB-700. I bought it new in October, 2010, and have barely used it (I really only used it twice for studio set ups with an umbrella and cybersyncs). It comes with the soft case, the hotshoe mount stand, and the original box and paperwork. $200 + shipping.

You know that bestbuy selling it $219 for the new one right?

I am looking for SB 600, but around $140 with shipping. Let me know will you accept this deal. thanks

I am looking for SB 600, but around $140 with shipping. Let me know will you accept this deal. thanks

I have never seen a SB-600 sell for that low, unless it was a defect.

His price is pretty fair....

GLWS

p!nK

Since they've discontinued them, they have gone WAY up in price. Even Ebay pricing is $250+ right now.

I paid $200 for mine (like new condition) and I'm happy with the price and the flash. Definitely worth that much although cheaper is always nicer :)

Also the OP is probably selling the BOX/Manuals/Carry case and so on with the flash. Mine was just the flash and the off camera shoe.

If he would take that price, I'd come in right over you with an offer for $150... I bought a used one off of Amazon last week for $230 after shipping. eBay are all over $200, and you can't hardly find them new anymore at all (as they're discontinued) - Where you can they jumped to $280...

I'm interested in buying if you still have it. Thanks

Most reactions

Back