FS. Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20k

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ20. It is a great middle class digital camera. I have had it for a long time, love it and use it a lot. I am going to upgrade, so I need the cash.

It came with a 16mb card so I bought a 256mb card to use. I am including both the 16mb card and the 256mb card for whoever buys the camera. I have the original box and manual/CD with the software on it which I will ship the Camera in.

The camera has a small(very small) scratch in the removable ring that goes around the front of the camera near the lense. On the bottom there is very slight wear from the tripod mount.
Other than those two things the camera/accessories are in perfect condition and works perfect!

With the camera includes:
Original CD with download software.
Original Panasonic Battery
Battery charger
Sun cover/filter adapter
Lumix Wrist strap
Original manual/box
Lense cover(I connected a string to it so it won't get lost, it looks very professional, like from the factory)

This camera also has a MF ring on it that works exactly like a standard MF ring on a camera lense.

Here are some pictures:
scan0002.jpg

More pictures are in the gallery here: Lumix
There is a useful review from someone else here: Review

I would like to get $600 *Price drop to $500* for the camera/all the accessories. When I bought it new I paid $800 for it and all the accessories.

Thanks a bunch! If you have any questions you can email me or post here.

My email is: [email protected]

~Chris

I am dropping the price to $500.
If you know anyone who may want this camera please point them in my direction! I'm practicly giving this away right now because I really need that money.

Thanks everyone!

Aloha said:
Is there a Diffrent lense that comes with it?
This isn't a camera like the Canon digital cameras where you can change the lense on it. It has a fixed Lieca lense that has 12x optical zoom. You can buy the lense converters that are either Wideangle or Telephoto.

I started an ebay auction: Auction
If you want it I will take it off ebay and sell it to you so we don't have to go through ebay...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back