FS: Pentax ZX-M 35mm SLR (great camera for students!)

jabin21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Used for a college photography class, everything is like new.
camera info: http://www.pentaxusa.com/products/cameras/camera_overview.cfm?productID=5534

Includes
Pentax ZX-M Camera Body.
Pentax SMCP-A 50mm f/2.0 Manual Focus Lens.
Beseler ultra (2 reel) developing tank.
50 sheets of ILFORD 8x10 glossy b/w photographic paper.
4 rolls agfa b/w 100 film.

Sell for $100 (retails for $250+)
+ 15.00 s&h.

will accept payment via paypal, contact:
[email protected]

pentax.jpg

note: photographic paper not shown

Can anyone give their two cents on the performance of this camera. I'm trying to get into photography, but I have no idea if this is a good deal.

Jabin, it would have been nice if you were an established user instead of a newbie, because I can't ask any of the members if you're trustworthy.

I would also like to know about the performance of this camera. Im starting Photography class in college in a few weeks . Looking to purchase a good camera. to start with but also that it wont let me down when i gain more knowlege

For a stater camera to be used in school this is a great deal and the camera is very nice too. I'd buy it but i already have too many manual cameras,

The zx-m is a great camera, its a nice mix between the newer cameras and older ones. It's completely manual, but it has an automatic film advance, and an electronic meter. Its a great camera to start out with. I'd say $100 is a good deal if everythign is in good condition. Would you be interested in parting with just the camera and lens?

If you decide to sell the body and lens to trogdor, would you consider selling the bw film to me? :D

Most reactions

Back