FS: Radio Poppers PX (Nikon)

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.themodernmutt.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We have two sets of Radio Poppers PX system for Nikon, up for sale.

Set 1 - $365+3% for Paypal fees. I'll cover USPS flat rate shipping, you pay for insurance if you want it. Originally purchased from Midwest Photo exchange at the After Dark Seminar in New Orleans in Nov. 2010. Includes transmitter, receiver, and Nikon Mounting brackets. The transmitter has a velcro square on the bottom which was used to mount it to our master flash. I had my camera attached to my Black Rapid strap and I knelt down to get something out of my bag and broke the antenna on the transmitter. The replacement antenna just screws back on, and is $20 from The Radio Poppers Website. I have used the transmitter without the anteanna, but I have reduced the price of this set to reflect the replacement price of the antenna.

Set 2 - $385+3% for Paypal fees. I'll cover USPS flat rate shipping, you pay for insurance if you want it. Originally purchased from Midwest Photo exchange at the After Dark Seminar in Las Vegas in February 2011. Includes transmitter, receiver, and Nikon Mounting brackets. The transmitter has a velcro square on the bottom which was used to mount it to our master flash. This set has seen less use than the previous, mostly because my studio partner can't figure out how to use them (bless her heart.)

Pictures upon request, but there is nothing wrong with these (other than the antenna on the one transmitter), and they look just like the ones on the Radio Poppers website, which you can see here RadioPopper Store - RadioPopper PX System

I believe that we have the original boxes and manuals for these as well, in our equipment closet - I know I have at least one or two of the boxes. These units have only been to a handful of weddings. We are selling because we have bought all new SB700's, and the brackets are not compatible with this model flash. They are good units, but instead of rigging a mount with electrical tape and the like, and looking like the DIY special, we are just going to buy PW's.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back