ricke46

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.enricosoriano.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

I'm really strapped for cash right now and am selling-off a bunch of stuff, which include my Nikon FM2 w/50mm 1.4 lens. I've had this camera for about 10 years and have taken approximately 750 shots. It looks and functions like new. I'm asking $175.00. Thanks for looking =)
292bnmd.jpg

15gp3xt.jpg

mttv6g.jpg

i know that you said that you are pretty strapped for cash, but i was wondering if you would be willing to donate this to Cameras 4 Children? we are a project sprouting from HALO (www.haloworldwide.org) and will be providing photography workshops free for former child soldiers and orphans in Uganda. i would be happy to pay shipping. if your camera does not sell, please consider us as an option.

Dang! I've been looking for an FM series for weeks and, had I bought bought an FM on eBay just yesterday, I'd be all over this. That one looks in real good shape, too.

Oh well, here's a bump for you anyway.

i know that you said that you are pretty strapped for cash, but i was wondering if you would be willing to donate this to Cameras 4 Children? we are a project sprouting from HALO (www.haloworldwide.org) and will be providing photography workshops free for former child soldiers and orphans in Uganda. i would be happy to pay shipping. if your camera does not sell, please consider us as an option.

Sorry, but the camera has been sold.

Dang! I've been looking for an FM series for weeks and, had I bought bought an FM on eBay just yesterday, I'd be all over this. That one looks in real good shape, too.

Oh well, here's a bump for you anyway.

Thanks for the bump!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back