Fuji GA645ZI Tractor Show pics

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had several missed shots on this roll in terms of focus. Need to revisit the manual for the Fujifilm GA645ZI. It's basically a medium format point & shoot AF camera. Maybe there is a continuous focus mode, not sure. Anyway, managed to get a few reasonable shots I guess. Ilford FP4, HC110B

Mason GA645 (5).jpg

Mason GA645 (4).jpg

Mason GA645 (3).jpg

Mason GA645 (2).jpg

Mason GA645 (1).jpg

6. I treated (sepia) this missed shot. Not feeling but posting anyway, it looks old
Mason GA645ZI treated.jpg

Great set JC, I need to get out and see if they have anything like that around here. It's been a few years since I've been but every year here they have the "Allis-Chalmers “G”Roundup Antique Tractor Show" It was built here once upon a time. I keep forgetting to mark it on the calendar.

Great set JC, I need to get out and see if they have anything like that around here. It's been a few years since I've been but every year here they have the "Allis-Chalmers “G”Roundup Antique Tractor Show" It was built here once upon a time. I keep forgetting to mark it on the calendar.
Thanks Smoke. Here the website I use to find them. https://www.farmcollectorshowdirectory.com/listings/

Super nice set! My favorites are number 1.....great composition,

and number 6.....I feel that image, but like it better with a stronger sepia tone....(I see your photo is ok to edit)

gC3gWht.jpg

and number 6.....I feel that image, but like it better with a stronger sepia tone....(I see your photo is ok to edit)

gC3gWht.jpg
Thanks bud. I like your edit. I had no idea what to do other than the auto sepia set.

gC3gWht.jpg
What Operating System and software do you use to edit?

I use Photoshop CC. I desaturated the image to BW, adjusted a bit with curves and color balanced to what I think looks good. In this case it was +55 yellow +2 magenta -52 cyan. I sometimes (not here) add around +2 or +3 noise (mostly to digital not a film scan).

I use Photoshop CC. I desaturated the image to BW, adjusted a bit with curves and color balanced to what I think looks good. In this case it was +55 yellow +2 magenta -52 cyan. I sometimes (not here) add around +2 or +3 noise (mostly to digital not a film scan).

I think I am going to spring for Capture One at some point. I preordered the Fujifilm GFX50R and a lens. Should be in my hands next month. Capture One is supporting the GFX.

I think I have my Fuji XP2, 16, 23, 56, 80, 50-140, and 100-400 sold. The guy preferred the XP2 over the XT2 so I'm keeping the 35 1.4, 18-55, and the 55-200. Will find out for sure tomorrow in Detroit. The sale will fund the GFX which I have been waiting for.

I used Capture One when the lab had a Hassy H1 and a Phase One back. Man I miss that combination, it made the best copy's of paintings I have done since using 4x5 sheet film for copy's.

I used Capture One when the lab had a Hassy H1 and a Phase One back. Man I miss that combination, it made the best copy's of paintings I have done since using 4x5 sheet film for copy's.
It looks pretty robust but very complicated. Good thing is, I'm not familiar with any particular software because I don't really edit my pics. So my expectations are non existent. I think if I was into PS or LR, it may be more daunting. I'm pretty much Gimping it. I guess I need to make a decision with my computer, buy a Apple or Windows 10. Yuck, not really feeling either one. I wish they made Capture One for Linux.

Most reactions

Back