Fuji X-E1 Body

IronMaskDuval

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD I have a beautiful, minty Fuji X-E1 mirrorless camera body for sale. This is an awesome camera and shares the same sensor as the X-T1. The firmware is up-to-date and has focus peaking to help with manual focus lenses. I will also include a Nikon F to Fuji X adapter so that you can use Nikon lenses on this thing. I am asking $250 shipped. Original box and packaging included. I accept Square Cash and Facebook Cash.

fuji.jpg

Last edited:
what the heck is square and facebook cash? does that mean I can pay you in likes and emoji's?

what the heck is square and facebook cash? does that mean I can pay you in likes and emoji's?

square cash is a payment app that charges 0% on payments. facebook cash... you can send money through the messenger now

square cash is a payment app that charges 0% on payments. facebook cash... you can send money through the messenger now

my wife used square before paypal had the card swiper...now we just use paypal.

facebook can do payments?!?
are you open to offers?
how about 150 :1219:'s and 25 :801:'s?
ill even throw in a few :icon_thumleft: for shipping.

oh yea...
that's a pretty good deal on the camera folks.
if I hadn't already picked up an x-e2 from a forum member i would be all over this.

my wife used square before paypal had the card swiper...now we just use paypal.

facebook can do payments?!?
are you open to offers?
how about 150 :1219:'s and 25 :801:'s?
ill even throw in a few :icon_thumleft: for shipping.

Lol. To be honest, I'm motivated to sell this thing. I bought it for my wife, and she doesn't use it, so I'm going to fund my anniversary with its sale.... Oh, and also purchase an XT1.

Most reactions

Back