Fuji X-E3: Your Experience?

cgw

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Looking for a lightweight Fuji ILC to cut bulk for street/travel shooting. Curious about the touch screen and viewfinder eye relief. Seems an inexpensive way to get a 24mp Fuji sensor/processor. Opinions? Thanks!

Looking for a lightweight Fuji ILC to cut bulk for street/travel shooting. Curious about the touch screen and viewfinder eye relief. Seems an inexpensive way to get a 24mp Fuji sensor/processor. Opinions? Thanks!

I have only had my X-E3 for a couple of weeks, but it is a very good camera from Fuji. No flip screen but not fussed and I got mine with the XF23mm f2, I have used it a few times so far and am very happy with the output and great IQ it put out.

Thanks, Dave. Keep us posted on how you two get along. I have the Fujicrons, including the 16/2.8, and wanted something smaller than an XT-size body. But then those X-H1 packages just keep getting cheaper...

Just waiting in for the delivery of my XF50mm f2 today, now I am feeling better I will be using the X-E3 and one of my f2s to shoot a jazz gig this Sunday I hope so will let you know.

Think you’ll enjoy the 50/2. The 75mm equivalent might seem a bit odd but it’s remarkably useful. A good short portrait lens and handy for “across-the-street”shots.

Think you’ll enjoy the 50/2. The 75mm equivalent might seem a bit odd but it’s remarkably useful. A good short portrait lens and handy for “across-the-street”shots.

I use to have the XF50mm f2 with the XF56mm f1.2 and the XF50-140mm but got rid of them. As soon as I did I thought the only lens I missed was the 50mm so got it back, delivered about an hour ago so I have all the focal length lenses I need now in my signature.

I was having a play about with ISO 12,800 today and it was very usable indeed. So for my jazz photography I won`t worry about using that or even 6400 ISO.

It is a neat little camera. I rented one but I have rather large hands and I felt like my fingers were gonna get in the frame. I could have adapted to it though. The eye relief is ok and I wear glasses but nothing like my gfx50r whichbis basically a bigger version. I would suggest to rent one.

It is a neat little camera. I rented one but I have rather large hands and I felt like my fingers were gonna get in the frame. I could have adapted to it though. The eye relief is ok and I wear glasses but nothing like my gfx50r whichbis basically a bigger version. I would suggest to rent one.
Thanks. Stupidly missed the latest round of discounts but suspect the holidays will bring more. Big paws here too and I find Fuji grips on my X-100T and X-T1s make a huge difference. Can't decide between the X-E3 and the X-Pro 2 whose price will likely drop once the X-Pro 3 arrives this month. Despite solid reviews, the X-E3 didn't seem to appeal--not sure if the form factor or being Chinese-made did it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back