Fuji X-M1

Soocom1

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am seriously enjoying this camera.

I bought the adapter to put my Minolta SR lenses on and am rather impressed with the overall quality and the functionality of it.

Has anyone been using non-mfg. lenses with this beast?

Any suggestions?

These were two est shot with a Minolta 28mm f 2.8 macro set at open ap.
S9YRp3B.jpg

This one was shot with the macro at about 1/2 foot.

k8R0SMG.jpg

My old X-M1 still gets more use than my X-T2, and normally I use it with the 27mm f2.8.

But I also use a Voigtlander 40mm Classic, especially for black and white images.

Currently torturing myself trying to decide whether to get an X-E3 on sale(further reduced with a Fuji.ca $50 coupon)or wait for a full warranty demo/open box X-Pro 2. Like I really need either with two X-T1 bodies and an X-100T...
Nice shots.

So I wound up at a pawn shop the other day and came across this little beast.

A 28-80mm Macro two touch Quantaray lens for $15. because I am running the mirrorless, shooting the old glass is becoming fun again.

PppbcEl.jpg

This little US Cent was a test shot by utilizing the zoom set at about 40mm and fine adjusted with the macro ring. Distance was approximately 1 foot, ISO 1600, f-11, 1/200th sec macro at approx. 1:5.

4y6ySQZ.jpg

So I wound up with the Minolta 50mm Macro F3.5 for a bit under $40.

d3OvnbP.jpg

Here is a test shot with it.
Fuji X-M1
⨍ 5.5,
1:1.3 Macro
1/1600
ISO 640.

DdubmbH.jpg

One more:

Xy9m1pN.jpg

And these things...

0YQdIWg.jpg

So a long while back i was hunting around at a local thrift store.

i found this gem for $2.00
AmwnPZr.jpg

Here are two photos shot at 200mm hand held.

QAlQAl0.jpg

tTxpXSO.jpg

Having the ability to adapt older manual lenses is one of the fun capabilities of mirrorless cameras. My Zeiss 300mm f4 makes stunning images. I never owned a Yashica lens before I bought an 80-200 zoom lens on Ebay for a song. It is the sharpest 80-200 I have ever used and I have used some famously great ones. If it were as small and light as my Fuji tele zoom I would never use the Fuji.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back