Protagonistes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, as in the topic - I am about to buy a photo camera and considering these two. The lens for the Olympus is 14/42, pretty dark one, and for Fuji I was proposed 18-55 f. 2,8-4. Could anyone give me any constructive feedback? To add, I am intested in the street photography and portraits.
Thanks up front!

The kits you describe give the Fuji a definite advantage in performance due it's larger sensor and better specced lens.

Olympus and Fuji make lovely cameras, both will give great photos. The olly will have a larger selection of nice small lenses, the Fuji had nice lenses but they are bigger.

If it's ultimate image quality you need the Fuji should be a little better, but the Olympus won't be far behind but it's lenses are smaller. The particular lens you are looking at with the Olympus is nice but has a slow aperture, there are better options available

The fujifilm 18-55 is not your typical kit lens. It has wonderful micro contrast, color saturation, and sharpness. I am always pleased by the results when I use it. Very handy for street and the OIS works very well in low light. Can't speak for the Oly.

Thank you both for your kind help, sharing experience and knowledge. Here you helped another photographet to grow - attaching a pic of my brand new Fuji X-T20.

Attachments

• IMG_5547.JPG
    IMG_5547.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 539
Enjoy your new toy. Don't forget to post some new cool photos

Thank you both for your kind help, sharing experience and knowledge. Here you helped another photographet to grow - attaching a pic of my brand new Fuji X-T20.
Congratulations. It will serve you well. Now you need to work on your exposure. ;)

Congrats, nice camera.

FORGET about "DARK" LENSES!!! DO NOT WORRY ABOUT lens speeds!

How you finding the Fuji x-t20, I’m looking at grabbing a x-t2 or the x-t20 due to the price

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

Back