Fujifilm Finepix X100 Hands-on Review

DigitalRev

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've got it! We've finally got the Fujifilm X100!!

Although Kai has totally forgotten what the excitement is all about. So, we let him take it out on the streets for bit of street shooting to see what's so exciting about this camera. Will the hybrid viewfinder win over our Leica fanboy & rangefinder lover? How does it fare when taken out for a field test? Watch the video to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai and Hanna Montanna sing, "The best of both worlds!"

I'm getting really effing bored with the extended, fanfare, roll-out of this camera. It's a pretend RF for heaven's sake! Wow!

6days later ... :-/

kinda comes off badly... especially since this fellow gets paid to do these reviews and the best response was "get a life"?

btw.. i am not interested in the x100 but I still enjoyed he video. I was mainly interested in some of the unique features it brings to market.

But, you LOVE the response "Get A Life"...YOU EVEN USE IT YOURSELF in attempting to smear me in your very own signature.

And you're complaining that somebody else is using your lame put-down and insult? Pshaw!

I'm sure the good Herren und Frauen Doktoren, of Solms, are really worried. /not

Last edited:
But, you LOVE the response "Get A Life"...YOU EVEN USE IT YOURSELF in attempting to smear me in your very own signature.

And you're complaining that somebody else is using your lame put-down and insult? Pshaw!

My only response... Get a life. Your obsession with being right and getting all mad is your problem not mine. Its not a smear campaign against you but its that I don't agree with you.

Its you attitude... not who is right or wrong.

I am gonna buy this camera!!

That's good! If you have bought it off our website, please feel free to provide me the order # via PM, so i can arrange priority handling for you. Would you like a T-shirt with Kai's signature along with your order? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back