full flash how do I do it?

NaeNae

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello every one I am new here. Tomorrow I am taking senior pictures I have only taken one other persons senior pictures but I take pictures of my friends just for the fun of it . I have been told that I should use full flash on my photography being most of it is going to be done outside. My question is how do I use full flash I dont have the manual any more but I have a cannon SLR 35 mm camera I am afraid to put the regular flash on because then it would seem to bright. Could any one help me with this? Also what are some good out door photo poses?

This is not a question that can be easily answered on-line. You seem relatively new at photography and this is a very complex subject.
Find a replacement manual on the Web and get a book about shooting outdoors with flash.

Are you referring to fill flash? You don't always (very rarely actually) need to use fill flash. You should really only use it when you have dark shadows from direct overhead sun or a hat. If you have the choice, do the session in the late afternoon and have the subject face into the softer evening sun. I think you will be pleased with the results.

Hi Naenae, welcome to the forum! What you are probably talking about is fill flash rather than full flash.

There are guides on this in a number of places so I'm not going to go into it here If you have a Canon flash for your Canon camera. If not let us know so that we can further assist you.

BTW fill flash is really easy to do and is just to fill in some of the shadows caused my the sun.

mike

Most reactions

New Topics

Back