Full moon and angry clouds

wildmaven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
wildmaven.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was about to go to bed, when I looked out my window and saw this. I grabbed my camera and shot several photos on automatic because I couldn't see to change anything (I'd already taken off my glasses :er:):

20l8v7

Can you see the face in this next one??

n13vw7.gif

Marian

that second picture belongs in the darkside gallery. So cool, both of them.

Wow, thats really awesome. Looks as if someone is watching over.

wow that freaked me out a bit when i saw it first!!!! nice shot :D

The funny thing is that, just last week, we got a very religious bulk letter in the mail with a full page of print telling us that Jesus was coming to Belfair (our town). Of course, the face in my clouds looks like a woman (to me), so maybe it's just an advance scout... :)

She looks friendly, though...

Marian

Took a few minutes to catch the face because I was trying to find it in the moon. Doesn't appear angry to me. My take on it is that the spiritual realm is pleased with you. Their presence is as guardians as much as inspiration.

Took a few minutes to catch the face because I was trying to find it in the moon. Doesn't appear angry to me. My take on it is that the spiritual realm is pleased with you. Their presence is as guardians as much as inspiration.

What a wonderful way to look at it!!! :)

I showed it to my coworkers and now 2 of them want to buy a print of it! I don't know how well it'll print, though.

Marian

I love it. In my opinion there is nothing dark about this. Its a beautiful experience to view it. QUestion.. Did you photoshop the clouds to make the face? If this is natural cloud formation I would consider signing and framing that bad boy.

I love it. In my opinion there is nothing dark about this. Its a beautiful experience to view it. QUestion.. Did you photoshop the clouds to make the face? If this is natural cloud formation I would consider signing and framing that bad boy.

It's completely natural. All I did was change the "temperature" in RAW and crop it. :)

I have already sold SIX 8x10 PRINTS of this silly photo! I titled it "Guardian" and people just seem to love it! Go figure..............

Very cool anthropomorphic image! Engaging when done like you have here.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back