Full Portrait Studio for Sale in Northern California

TD44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We are a husband and wife team running a 20+ Year Established Studio in busy location, main business is senior portraits and babies. Contracts with local high schools, all equipment, clientelle, negatives etc included in sell. Will help with transition!! Business has great clients and a great name in the community. Very busy, needs 2 people minimum to run. Sell is a quiet sell so it won't affect the current business. For more info, please send a private message so we can contact you with more information, and let us know the area you are coming from,(we will not sell local due to the nature of the business and the potential effects it could have if the sale was publicized).

Sale price is $65,000, may negotiate if cameras and lenses are not needed. (All Nikon)

This may sound crazy, but I am in Australia... Could you please email me at [email protected] with business details??
Would be interested to know details of premises as well as business turnover/costs etc..
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks
Rich.

You can buy an entire restaurant for cheaper than that unless you are also selling the property it is on.

You can buy an entire restaurant for cheaper than that unless you are also selling the property it is on.

and your point is???? This isn't a restaurant forum. Just don't see the need for your post, sorry.

They haven't been on since 2 minutes after they posted this.

Well for 65K the place either brings in a fortune or is sitting on real estate that comes with the deal thats worth a fortune........ OR BOTH!

So it 'prolly sold in under 2 minutes too. Thats why i subscribed, I figured this thread is going places
bigthumb.gif

Tee said:
Wouldn't you still have to log back in or does the email notice contain the body of the message as well?

It contains the message as well

Gotcha!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back