Last night session was about controlling brilliance of the print. 35mm negative was shot in even, somewhat diffused light. For the first print with filter #2 analyzer predicted 7" of exposure. After 2' 45" in developer came out this: Obviously I put the probe in the wrong spot, this paper develops in 3 to 5 min. (Could be longer to.) It was too fast but one thing came out, filter #2 is soft. So now #3 in action, exposure time same, 7" 3 min. and much better, but still not, what I figured. Filter #3.5, time 11" 3 min. and little too dark but the tonal separation between the chain and the kettle is almost there. With 9" of exposure and 3' in the developer things are in place. That's my final version. All prints are 5x7 made on warm paper. Relatively strong developer and not too long dev times kept the image in black - brown tonal range.