Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
....taking your dog for her first walk (since you've owned her) in a snow storm....with around 8 or more inches of snow on the ground! (she pottied though!!!!)

....walking to work in a winter storm, only to find no one is there (I have to be though) and the door is iced over and you have to chisel your way in and get the snow in the lock to melt somehow (w/out de-icer).

Yeah....fun stuff. I walked rather than drove because work is only two and a half blocks away...figured that by the time I got the layer of snow off, and chiseled the layer of ice off....and got myself outta the snow bank I was in due to the plowing in the alley behind my car...I could already be at work. :p

My step-dad is the road commissioner and has been out plowing since last night....he's stuck in a snowbank somewhere right now.

Oh, and the place next door to where I live, that I get hot cocoa from every morning....IS CLOSED! :grumpy: Of all the days to have to go without hot cocoa....

I'm getting a mixed message here...

I think what you're really trying to say is "I hate it here... I need to move to Texas!"

:lol:

core_17 said:
Oh, and for the not fun part...I have no internet at home. :grumpy: Or at least I didn't when I left.

that is actually the only thing which sucks ... :(

its not fare!! I can't even remember what snow looks like :-(

lostprophet said:
its not fare!! I can't even remember what snow looks like :-(
Maybe I'll take pictures for you later when I get home. :p

Oh, and I'm going to take this time to thank the good Lord above for the invention of space heaters. Particularly, the space heater that is running on full blast under my desk at this moment warming up my cold, wet feed, and my icy legs (snow soaked jeans!).

core_17 said:
Maybe I'll take pictures for you later when I get home. :p

Oh, and I'm going to take this time to thank the good Lord above for the invention of space heaters. Particularly, the space heater that is running on full blast under my desk at this moment warming up my cold, wet feed, and my icy legs (snow soaked jeans!).
I don't think the chickens will mind cold feed...you should probably concentrate on your feet.

clarinetJWD said:
I don't think the chickens will mind cold feed...you should probably concentrate on your feet.

LOL...I should mention I don't have a space heater ABOVE the desk, and my fingers are like icicles. :p

core_17 said:
LOL...I should mention I don't have a space heater ABOVE the desk, and my fingers are like icicles. :p
Just thought I'd let you know, my porch door is wide open right now, and I am so comfortabe right now. ahhhh 67 F weather...

clarinetJWD said:
Just thought I'd let you know, my porch door is wide open right now, and I am so comfortabe right now. ahhhh 67 F weather...

I hate you. I'm giving you a giant snowball in yo face for Christmas.

Christie Photo said:
Wow! I'm not so far from you and we got less than an inch. Good luck with that... it's gonna freese hard now.

LESS THAN AN INCH!!! You aren't far from me...so that's a huge surprise!!!! Just now on the radio it said some places are reporting FIFTEEN INCHES!! I really don't know how much we have in my town...it's a lot though.

Most reactions

Back