Fun with Duaflex III (aka: it worked, it worked!)

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I bought some 620 film from J&C Photo recently, and finally got a chance to test my Duaflex III. I was pretty sure that lens looked clean and the shutter sounded good - but you never know till you try it. I bought Tri-X 400.

I took the camera along to my last arts festival. Here are some shots of my booth (nothing special!):

584-Duaflex1.jpg

584-Duaflex5.jpg

584-Duaflex6.jpg

584-Duaflex4.jpg

Looking out over the children's play area from the back of my booth:

584-Duaflex3.jpg

Passed this old Dodge on the way back to the parking area and thought I'd try a close angle:

584-Duaflex2.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised at the lens quality - figured I'd have some fall-off in the edges in every frame. It's evident in some more than others, but not "Holga-like" as I expected. The frames are perfectly aligned on the film strip, so the film advance is spot on, too.

Fun camera! I'll try the 100 ISO next. :sexywink: Thanks for looking.

Good stuff, Terri... I've just got my (beloved!) Argoflex E back not long ago, and I need to get out and shoot it. Thanks for the kick in the seat to get with it!

mysteryscribe said:
I really like the way these look. Nice to see the old girl out and working.. the camera to...
:biglaugh: I'm afraid the camera fared slightly better than the old girl by the end of the festival...those things are a lot of work!

Most reactions

Back