Fun with PS

Gorgeous of course :0) they are both beautiful... #1 love the colours and their skin looks great! #2.. love the grain and the 'romantic feel'... always love your inspiring posts x

I like them both very much. The second is in my opinion the better one. A great pose but the first one is also good. The highlighted look gives a greater romantic feel to both pictures.

I like the first one more than the second one for a couple reasons. The first one is more unique than the second one and has a lot more going on. The expression on their faces is killer! The second one is great for maybe some American Eeagle ad but its still a great shot. The composition and lighting in both of them is great!

Thank you guys!
The couple are both artists, and had fired the first two photogs they had hired, so I was feeling under pressure to be creative.
I'm old though, so I'm never sure if I have a handle on "cool". Hehe.

Wow! Cindy, these are awesome. Probably my favorites that I've seen from you...I think they are cool and edgy and so beautiful. If I was to get married or have a session with my bf I'd want something exactly like this! Great job. It helps that they are a really good looking couple too.

"E-session"?

I will just guess that "E" stands for "engagement"?
These photos look like it.

And hey, nothing wrong with your PS-experiments. I think they came out a success (what does that couple say?)! The second is very ... erotic! Wow. I really like it. Have you tried other things on it? Softer focus, softer light ... something more David-Hamilton? (That might not be to your taste, and not to mine, necessarily, either, but that photo original, so I feel, renders itself to all sorts of pp-interpretations!).

I like the 2nd more than the 1st. I think the b/w makes it even more romantic/passionate. The first one I think is okay. A wee bit over contrasted for being a high contrast picture >_<

I really like both of these

#2 is really fabulous! I'm sure the couple will love them.

Most reactions

Back