"Funny Boy"

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being in Ketchikan gives me the opportunity to meet and photograph some of the most amazing people from around the world that I never would have had the chance to otherwise. This guy is from Australia and is a crew member on one of the cruise ships that comes to Ketchikan every week. I met Dave through a magical app for my phone called Scruff. He's freaking hilarious (he says it "HA-larious!"). Makes my heart sing!

$_MG_9826.jpg$_MG_9829.jpg

Last edited:
I like, how you used the light here! gives the scene some kind of creepy Tim-Burton-felling. Especially with the butterfly (?) on the top. A child in the body of an adult.

Thanks! It's a hand made dragon kite that a dear friend of mine gave to me before leaving.

I'd like some feedback particularly with the color and skin tones. I added a bit of a yellow/gold tone to the skin because I feel that it compliments the blue tones around him. Thoughts?

I personally like the color and skin tones in these. Everything seems to fit/contrast very well.. and I also agree, your use of the light was very nice.

I personally like the color and skin tones in these. Everything seems to fit/contrast very well.. and I also agree, your use of the light was very nice.

Thanks! I used the light coming through my window and a reflector.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back