Funny Christmas photo

That photo is going to haunt them their whole lives!:biglaugh:

I love it! Great job!!!

Matching flannel pyjamas? :blush: Are you allowed to post kinky stuff like that here??? :abnormal: :dob:

Seriously, I agree with Gallagher, you did a classic job - but I think there may be a time when it rebounds ... neither of them will ever be able to run for president. ;) :clap::biglaugh:

Thanks. He is going to get some feedback from the guys at work I'm sure haha. For this shoot I wanted to test out some cheep octabox soft boxes I just picked up. This shot was 2 soft boxes + speed light on shoot through umbrella. C&C welcome. Trying to work on my lighting techniques. [URL=http://s472.photobucket.com/user/brutalon/media/DSC_3422.jpg.html][/URL]

Flannels or not, she's still cute and you did a great job! It's a fun picture, for sure. Is that part of the lighting system in the mirror reflection?

Yes, I noticed that the mirror caught some of the soft box. I'll have to edit it out. Noticed it after I posted. Don't know how I missed it. Was probably to busy laughing at my friend :biglaugh:

Nice set, well done. It looks like you had a blast Oh, to be young again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Matching flannel pyjamas? :blush: Are you allowed to post kinky stuff like that here??? :abnormal: :dob:

Seriously, I agree with Gallagher, you did a classic job - but I think there may be a time when it rebounds ... neither of them will ever be able to run for president. ;):clap::biglaugh:

If one of them does, you will be able to make some great blackmail money!:biggrin-93:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back