Funny Face

She is a cutie for sure. Looks like you will always have a photo op!

Right now Papa is her main man, but I fear that when the teen years hit, I may be way down on the list LOL

Oh, man. Cuteness meter is pegged!

Thanks @zulu42 and @Jeff15 We think so but we may be a tad prejudice

Cutie pumpkin butt. No, teenage years, you'll be even more important, unless you turn into one of those grumpy old guys that smell like Metamucil and bengay.

You will have a 10 hour slideshow for her 18th birthday. Super cute model

You will have a 10 hour slideshow for her 18th birthday. Super cute model

Thanks Cheryl!! Checked the LR catalog file on her the other night, 1500 files and growing, which doesn't include those that were in JPEG and on cell phones. She won't be 3 until September, so at that rate, it might take more like 10 days by the time she's 18 LOL

I've got hard drives of videos/photos of my Grands. I really need to cull. Have you printed any for her? I started printing a few photos and they have their own photo album at my house. Fun when they come over and see if I have added any lately. Bad grandma is behind in printing.

I've got hard drives of videos/photos of my Grands. I really need to cull. Have you printed any for her? I started printing a few photos and they have their own photo album at my house. Fun when they come over and see if I have added any lately. Bad grandma is behind in printing.

We are running out of wall space for framed photos. LOL DW started a scrap book project, but I think it's fallen by way side.

Each and every shot is just classic.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back