Funny youtube link that was posted

Lol this is one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time.

I just "friend'd" Missy MWAC! So something good came out of this! lol!

haven't seen this posted yet.... rather funny.. but scary!

David Jay and the Showiteers and their 10 step guide to being a pro photographer!

I think Eric Holmes posted that link the other day. David Jay is getting beat up by some big names. Zack Arias just posted a long beatdown on him. It's interesting to follow his page.

David Jay and the Showiteers and their 10 step guide to being a pro photographer!

I think Eric Holmes posted that link the other day. David Jay is getting beat up by some big names. Zack Arias just posted a long beatdown on him. It's interesting to follow his page.

Ok.. thanks! I must have missed Eric's post! Yea.. I guess it is just a money making scam to take advantage of those that don't know any better... I strongly dislike that sort of thing!

[video=vimeo;39239193]http://vimeo.com/39239193[/video]

How can you say absolutely nothing of significance in 4:31. This guy is talented.

I want my 4 minutes back!

You probably mean MWAC Attack

IMHO, this video was never that funny. Poorly written, too obvious to be good satire. It probably helped a lot that she's somewhat attractive, if a normal looking guy made this video it would never have taken off. Just not that good IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
You probably mean MWAC Attack

IMHO, this video was never that funny. Poorly written, too obvious to be good satire. It probably helped a lot that she's somewhat attractive, if a normal looking guy made this video it would never have taken off. Just not that good IMO.

Thats cool! I didn't like Dumb and Dumber either.. ;)

But you have to admit.. she does play the bimbo wanna-be pro photog very well.. she even acts more intelligent than some of them!
photo-smiley.gif

Where is ZAck's beatdown? blog? vlog? I've been searching...

Most reactions

Back