Furry Subjects

Lilocke

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My dogs are my most willing subjects for this newer hobby of mine, I quite like it because they don't mind if I mess anything up ;). However they're not the best for c & c, so any tips I would greatly appreciate. Let me mention that I am EXTREMELY new to photography...I've been taking photos for a couple years but only recently have I started to learn some of the basic ins and outs :D

PC302359-1.jpg

P4173492copy.jpg

P4173556copy.jpg

4. I didn't mean to cut off my pups tail...however, that aside I don't mind it.
P8215912copy.jpg

P9016465copy.jpg

Last edited:
Really like 1, 3 and 5th.

The 5th one us great but would have been better with camera angle little bit either to left or right. That would have made the ears look more flat but that's just me :))

Yup, #4 is the one that caught my eye...outside of the cropped tail...this is the strongest of the set IMHO...

thought this was gonna be a fetish shoot :(

;)

Really like 1, 3 and 5th.

The 5th one us great but would have been better with camera angle little bit either to left or right. That would have made the ears look more flat but that's just me :))

Thank you, and I know what you mean about the ears. The ears of course are ALWAYS moving and twitching around, I love it when I'm not trying to photograph her, but most end up ruined by having only 1 ear showing, or them twisty and funky...hm...crazy glue? :lol:

I really like #1, but I wish there wasn't the motion blur on left dogs face.

What else can I say but that I agree? Lol, I think (if I remember correctly) that this photo was taken from quite a ways away and I had to crop it a bunch. Halle, the dog on the left, LOVES to shake her toys as hard as possible while playing and she was doing that here (while running full tilt through the snow and dragging along another dog :lmao:)

Yup, #4 is the one that caught my eye...outside of the cropped tail...this is the strongest of the set IMHO...
Thank you, here are 2 more from that (play) session. Ever seen a 4 way pit bull tug of war?
P8215914copy.jpg

Or another 3 dog one, ugh! I cut off the rest of Annies hind legs :x I try to watch that, but it's not easy at the rate they move while playing lol
P8215920copy.jpg

Most reactions

Back