Future Mommy (56k ouch)

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have to say my winter was wonderful, I spent most of it with my wife in the Philippines.. We had an incredible time traveling about the provinces, and I found her to be my favorite view through the optic of my D70.

Around mid December we will be proud parents, both of us for the first time, and this forum will entertain some photos of a very tiny Barlow!!

So I dedicate this thread to a most wonderful woman, truly the girl of my dreams, and hope you all enjoy her true beauty.

Thanks for looking!

WebsizeCTBest2005-02-24-12-19-08JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-15-16-38-26_1JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-20-17-35-42JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-20-17-50-41JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-03-26-14-41-02JPEG.jpg

WebsizeCTBest2005-04-15-14-24-18JPEG.jpg

6Feb05TripBest55.jpg

as you all can see, I am so proud of her.

No wonder you are in love!!!

I like the second very much, looks like the colours were, indeed, this intense without any post processing, right? Evening light is what makes her stand out so colourfully against the background, right?

Her expression in the first is so nice, too, "Whoa, must I touch this?"

Well, all of them are nice, her wet face, the light on her face only in the last, and the backlit water splashes...

I'll be thinking of you and the tiny Barlow, and I so hope that she'll soon be let to live with you!!!

LaFoto said:
No wonder you are in love!!!

I like the second very much, looks like the colours were, indeed, this intense without any post processing, right? Evening light is what makes her stand out so colourfully against the background, right?

Her expression in the first is so nice, too, "Whoa, must I touch this?"

Well, all of them are nice, her wet face, the light on her face only in the last, and the backlit water splashes...

I'll be thinking of you and the tiny Barlow, and I so hope that she'll soon be let to live with you!!!

I do not know how to post process photos very well, I use Nikon picture project, and enhance the contrast, sharpen a tad, and adjust the brightness slightly.. and crop. It works very well, and is very speedy!! I took 3500 images this last trip, and I edit everyone I save. The evening lighting did bring out her color nicely.

Daisy is an amazing girl, super smart, and a very sweet demeanor. Have you ever played minesweeper ??.. a game that comes with windows xp.. I will tell u about her and this game if you have seen, or played it.

Her pregnancy seems to be going well, and we hope to have her here before august, but immigration is so slow, as they are overwhelmed, and understaffed., unfortunately.

Thanks again!!

very nice. looks like you guys had a great time! :thumbup:

These are lovely. :) So is she! I really like #s 3, 4 and 6. You have captured some beautiful images of her!

Thanks Terri and Jon! She has seen this thread on her pc at home, and said to say thank you to everyone., she loves this forum, but is too shy to post a comment.. hehehe, and she thanks LaFoto for her well wishes., regards from Daisy!

great shots...and she is absolutely beautiful....i see why your proud of her...and the future darlin'....!! congrats...and enjoy ... children are a blessing ....

Raymond J Barlow said:
Daisy is an amazing girl, super smart, and a very sweet demeanor. Have you ever played minesweeper ??.. a game that comes with windows xp.. I will tell u about her and this game if you have seen, or played it.
!

Don't leave us with the mystery!
What happens with the game and her?

well, for those of you who know the game, its tough! here are her times..

beginner 19 secs
Intermediate 114 secs
Expert 324 secs

correct me if i am wrong, but these are some good times.. of which i won't ever even come close to!! lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back