Future TV Star?

I SAW YOU MIKE! YOU _____ (No spoilers ;) )! I accidently forgot to watch it so I saw the ending. It airs again this week so I will see the full episode. That is really cool! So what was filming it like?

Saw the show last night, and it was good. I actually thought Luke had a super attitude and was really funny. I loved it when he said "mantracker this" and gave the Mantracker the thumbs up across the swamp. The stuff he said was hilarious. Mike...couple comments. I'm not sure I agree with your lack of 'team' commitment. I don't think you should have left your partner on his own. As well, what's with the last scene when you're running to the finish line? Your hat is completely different from the previous scene???? Is that what those in TV land would call a 're-take' situation? And I definitely didn't like Mantracker's comment to his horse about 'pick up your Fing feet' or something like that. That obviously has no reflection on you Mike.......just reconfirms my original opinion that the Mantracker is a first class P___CK! Good job though. As long as you enjoyed yourself while doing it.....that's what matters. I bet it's really cool to actually see yourself on TV!!!!

Hey Mike,

I saw your episode today. It was great. I live in Sault Ste. Marie also and my dad is in the same union as Luke. Luke is a funny guy.

Heh, Jockstrap.

Well Mike, that certainly was an exciting ending, with you bolting for the finish line with the Mantracker on horseback hot on your heels. Your adrenaline level must've been sky high.

Sorry I have been in hiding for so long post episode, but I am glad you guys got to see the episode. It sounds like you enjoyed it too, which is even better.

Just a note, especially for Beesman. You have to accound for ALOT of editing. They probably shot close to 80 hours of footage and only used half an hour. The final scene of me sprinting to the finish was almost an hour after I had been lying in that creek for close to half an hour. I was almost hypothermic and bundled up as soon as I had a moment I thought I was safe. They did film me putting on some warm layers, but cut them during editing. I am actually still not allowed to go into lots of details about the making of the show, but editing made lots of things appear a little different then how they actually were.

I don't want to get over defensive, just remember it is TV. Anyways, the show seems tp be getting a positive response from just about everyone. It airs again tommorrow (Sunday June 4 at 5pm) and will probably repeat every so often on the Outdoor Life Channel.

Feel free to write lots of emails to the network saying how much you loved the show. :) Thanks for watching and giving me your opinions.

C-YA

Mike

That show sounds sweet. glad to hear it/you did good. Do you know the name of the "tracker"? Ive been following one famous tracker named Tom Brown Jr. and heard a year ago or so that he was to do a tv show similar to what your talking about. Hes written a ton of book ( i read most) . and out of all the "reality" TV shows that sounds like one of the better ones.
Hope you make it to the all star show!

You didn't address my other comment about leaving your teammate behind. I thought I read somewhere along the way that in order to win, you actually had to finish together. I wasn't there, but I guess I question how you can be so proud of winning when you desserted your partner. :thumbdown: Again...my opinion only.

Dude. I just watched the episode of mantracker and I saw you. I dont know you or anything. You actually look like a Bebop, but I was searching on how the show works. Like If you are trying to hide from the Mantracker cant the mantracker just look for the camera crew that is recording you. Can you explain to me how the show worked. Becuase it seemed like the camera would have heated you out.

PS: You ditched that hippie. hehe. Not very nice to do to someone. But hippies dont count.

Most reactions

Back