FYI for "rest areas", be careful what you take pics of

Not too long ago , I was working as a delivery driver for a wine company during my summer break , and I had a stop at some restaurant inside the Boston Logan Airport. I am a US citizen , but originally from Bangladesh. I stopped to take a picture of some flowers at a stall inside the airport with my phone camera, about 3 feet away from 15 cases of wine. Every one saw me bringing the wines in , and off course from a truck that was clearly marked with my company's name, logo and phone number. Soon I was approached my 3 sate officers , and then immediately out no where came 4 guys wearing black dress with automatic weapons aiming at me. I was taken into a room, interrogating me for a few hours , and made me wait for a couple more They made me open each and every case , and checked each and every bottles , that's 180 bottles. My partner who was an Irsih American , came to see whats going on , and then they also took him away. After calling from my manager and president of the company we were finally released.

I don't know if its illegal to take pictures of flowers at a florist shop inside the airport.

Most reactions

Back